- It is a terrible, terrible idea to go the gym or the studio when you’re running on just two hours of sleep. Don’t be stupid, Megan. We’ve proven this way too many times already.
- Words are indeed harder to extract and more painful to write out the deeper they are in your heart. The clarity and the weight off your shoulders will all be worth it in the end, though. Breathe, and take it one word at a time.
- Anxiety was not who I had in mind when I said I wanted someone to share 3AM conversations with, but I’ll take what I can get. Perhaps if I keep entertaining her in the wee hours of the morning, the less she would want to haunt me in broad daylight (and hurt the ones I love).
- Stop being so afraid to share your work. You are good enough.
- Please remember to choose yourself every now and then.
On a lighter and a bit more positive note, click here for a sneak peak of the personal project I’ve been working on lately. Web design has always been very therapeutic for me, and this project has honestly saved me from more breakdowns than I could count. Hoping to launch it on the week of my birthday, which would be about two months from now. Here’s to committing to learning the things I’m passionate about in front of others!